UPSC 5TH RANK

Srishti, who ranked 5th in the country and topped the girls in the UPSC, spells its success

In the interview, Srishti has told the mantra of this success. Apart from preparing for the exam, he also shared things related to his personal life.

upsc news today daily updates
upsc news today daily updates

UPSC Civil Services Result has been released. In the UPSC Civil  Services examination, Srishti Jayant Deshmukh has topped the girls. Srishti Deshmukh (Srushti jayant deshmukh) has   secured 5th position nationwide in the UPSC Civil Services Examination. He chose sociology in elective subjects. This success of Srishti has proved once again that girls are no less than anyone. In the interview, Srishti has told the mantra of this success. Apart from preparing for the exam, he also shared things related to his personal life.

Did your preparation depend on coaching or did you study on your own?
I did many coaching, but coaching can only guide you. You have to study yourself. I myself studied for 6-7 hours every day and as the time of exam came closer, I focused all my attention on studies. But I will tell you that reading more hours does not help. You must study diligently for good preparation. Also, you have to focus on important topics.

How much time was spent preparing for CSAT?
I am from engineering background I took help from the last 2-3 years of question paper for preparing the cassette.
What are your interests
I like to listen to songs I also do yoga and meditation every day.

The comments
Who would you give credit for your success?
I had a dream of becoming an IAS since childhood. There are many people who motive me. Especially my parents who have always supported me and given the right guidance. 
About Srishti Jayant Deshmukh, who secured 5th rank in UPSC
Srishti Jayant Deshmukh is a resident of Bhopal.
He did his B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Technological University, Bhopal in the year 2018.
His father is an engineer by profession.
His mother is a teacher.
Srishti has a brother who studies in seventh.
The special thing is that Srishti has taken out UPSC at the age of 23 years. 

UPSC 5TH RANK UPSC 5TH RANK Reviewed by UPSCNEWS.TODAY on December 21, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.